Yesterday the whole of social media was thrown into a state of frenzy when Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi and Musician Banky W shared their engagement news. They practically broke the internet like never before. Talk about love like a movie.
Banky W and Adesua Etomi who get engaged February 2017 have been able to keep their relationship under wraps that nobody could have guessed these two were an item. Ever since the news of their engagement broke, people have been going after celebrities that think should be heading to the altar soon. Here are 5 people who got the hit yesterday after the news;
1. Adekunle Gold: Sometimes ago Adekunle Gold had done a Twitter retweet challenge with Adesua asking her for the number of Retweets he should get to get out of her friend zone. Adesua responded telling him to get 50,000 retweets. Trolls went after Adekunle Gold making fun of him on how he was busy looking 50k RTs while Banky was going in on Adesua. Some even went as far as making reference to the fact that he still hasn’t proposed to Singer Simi whom he is reportedly dating.
2. Don Jazzy: Banky W and Don Jazzy used to be the two celebrities fans love trolling when it comes to relationships however now that Banky has left the league of single men people decided to remind Don Jazzy. Don J decided to respond to this by tweeting at Linda Ikeji telling her he wrote a script and would want her to come act as the lead role with him imitating Adesua and Banky W who both played a lead role in Nollywood’s box office movie “The Wedding Party” where they got married and now they are on their way to do same in reality.
3. Linda Ikeji: Linda Ikeji has received every backlash there is when it comes to relationship and marriage and yesterday was no different. Shortly after Don Jazzy reached out with his proposal, Linda responded saying that she can act and wouldn’t even mind airing it on Linda Ikeji TV
4. WIzkid: Wizkid was definitely excited about Banky’s engagement has he announced it on Twitter yesterday however, people didn’t let him bask for long when they started asking him when he will be getting married too. Wizkid responded saying that he just started his career.
5. Eddie Madaki: Eddie was also attacked by Twitter trolls on when he will be getting married and he had the most epic clap back ever for everyone.