The Nigerian TV host, model and actress, Kehinde Bankole was born in Nigeria. She is the fourth child in a family of six. She broke into limelight in 2003 when she competed in the 2013 Miss Commonwealth Nigeria beauty contest and later proceeded to the 2004 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria pageant. She later won the revelation of the year award at the 2009 Best of Nollywood Awards. The beautiful model, TV host and actress is definitely a force of its own in the movie industry.
Today as she celebrates her birthday, we will be bringing you 10 things you probably do not know about the beautiful Nollywood actress.
1. Kehinde Bankole was born in Nigeria. She is the fourth child in a family of six.
2. She has a twin sister who also acts occasionally.
3. She completed her primary education at Tunwase Nursery and Primary School in Ikeja.
4. She was admitted to study Mass Communication at Olabisi Onabanjo University but took a break to concentrate more on her modelling career in 2004.
5. Her first entertainment experience was when she auditioned as a contestant in Miss Commonwealth Nigeria pageant in 2003. She made it to the top ten contestants.
6. She also auditioned at Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria but could not make the top five list.
7. After the contract with Genevieve Nnaji expired as a Lux ambassandor, she was chosen along with Sylvia Udeogu and Olaide Olaogun to become to new face of Lux in 2007.
8. She made her acting debut during her reign as Lux ambassandor in the family drama, Super story: Everything it Takes.
9. She has also starred in other Wale Adenuga’s productions like Papa Ajasco and This Life.
10. She hosts daytime talk shows including “Soul Sisters” and “African Kitchen”. She was also nominated for TV Actress of the Year at the 2014 ELOY Awards.