Nollywood actor, Chidi Mokeme is one of the every talented and energetic actors we have in the movie industry. Today being his 45th birthday, we have decided to celebrate him by sharing seven things you probably do not know about this seasoned actor. Take a look
1. Born on March 17, 1972, the actor is a native of Anambra State.
2. Mokeme made his acting debut in 1995, with the movie “Goodbye Tomorrow.”
3. He studied Computer Science at the Institute of Management Technology, Enugu.
4. In 2004, the actor made his debut as the Gulder Ultimate Search host. On March 11, 2015 Nollywood actor Chidi Mokeme gave birth to a baby boy with his wife Chinwe Olumba Mokeme.
5. He is a model, the actor owns a clothing line and a studio.
6. The actor who has appeared in a couple of Yoruba movies, also speaks Hausa and Igbo.
7. Chidi Mokeme stars in Nollywood hit movie ’76 by Izu Ojukwu