The Nollywood model and actress, Linda Ejiofor was born as Linda Ihuoma Ejiofor on 17 July 1986 in Lagos, Nigeria. She is the second of five children. She is best known for her role as Bimpe Adekoya in the M-NET TV Series, Tinsel. Today being her birthday, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the beautiful Nollywood model and actress, Linda Ejiofor:
1. Linda Ejiofor was born as Linda Ihuoma Ejiofor on 17 July 1986 in Lagos, Nigeria. She is the second of five children.
2. She is a descent of Isuikwuato in Abia State, Nigeria.
3. She completed her primary education at Ilabor Primary School in Surulere.
4. She furthered her studies at Federal Government Girls’ College, Onitsha and studied sociology at the University of Port Harcourt.
5. She initially wanted to work for an advertising agency before pursuing her acting career.
6. She starred in the 2012 Nigerian romantic comedy drama film titled “The Meeting” which featured Rita Dominic and Mildred. She was later nominated for Best Actress in a supporting role at the 9th Africa Movie Academy Awards for her role in the film.
7. She mentioned in an interview that she is fond of acting and enjoys every role that she is given to play.
8. She has been nominated for various awards including; Best Rising Star Female award at the 2013 Nollywood Movies Awards and also for TV Actress of the Year award at the 2014 ELOY Awards.
9. She has worked with prominent entertainment stars like Rita Dominic, OC Ukeje, Tope Tedela, Beverly Naya and Bimbo Akintola to mention a few.
10. She is best friends with Nollywood’s sweetheart Adesua Etomi Wellington.