When you meet Melvin Oduah for the first time, the first thing you observe is his unassuming humility. He’s a smart and talented young man that strives to get to the top. Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Melvin;
1. He is an actor cum model many people want to see onscreen. He radiates an impeccable taste that marvels people who know him very well.
2. He can sometimes appear to be extremely unapproachable, but it is his modesty that weeds out every doubt about him.
3. Having been recognized as one of the amazing contestants in the Big Brother Africa The Chase.
4. Melvin was born into the family of Mr. & Mrs. Johnny Oduah. He has a twin sister, Melvina and they are the first born of their parents, followed by another set of twins, Tony and Tonia.
5. He had his secondary education at the Lagos State Model College Kankon, Badagry, Lagos and attended the University of Port-harcourt where he obtained his B.Sc in 2007 before going to the Lagos State University where he got his PG in Business Administration.
6. Melvin combines acting, modelling and presenting. When he’s on movie set, he pays full attention to the craft and when he has modelling jobs or presenting, he does that passionately. The system works for him.
7. He’s a multi-talented youth and has several awards to his credit. As a model, he’s been rewarded by the Nigerian Model Achievers Awards (NMAA) as the most promising model of the year.
8. As an actor, he’s won the TAVA awards for his role in a sitcom, HAPPY FAMILY. He’s got other awards from some entertainment outfits.
9. His journey started years back when he participated in the Gulder Ultimate Search and came first runner-up; he proceeded further to do Mr. Nigeria beauty pageant and got rewarded as a runner-up.
10. On social networks, he hasn’t failed to appreciate those whose words were a part of impetus for going this far and his fans for their constant support and encouragement.