Nollywood actress Ufuoma McDermott who started a career in entertainment with modelling in 2000 as a photographic model and later moved on to the runway and beauty pageants had grown to be one of the most hardworking actresses in Nollywood till date.
To celebrate her birthday, here are 10 things you probably might not know about the beautiful actress;
1. She was born Ufuoma Stacey Ejenobor on April 3, 1981.
2. She hails from Delta State but was born in Benin, the capital city of Edo State.
3. She graduated from the University of Lagos with a degree in French.Ufuoma Ejenobor
4. She holds a Masters degree in Public and International Affairs from the same University.
5. Ufuoma won the Miss Earth 2004 pageant after earlier contesting in different beauty contests.
6. She also contested for the 2004 Miss Nigeria beauty pageant where she emerged 1st runner up.
7. She started her movie career in Zeb Ejiro’s ‘The President must not die’ in 2004.
8. In April 2010, she got married to her boo, Steven McDermott.Ufuoma Ejenobor and husdand Steven McDermott show off their first child boy named Isio Jared.
9. 3 years later, they welcomed their second baby who is named Kesiena. She was born on August 8, 2015
10. Ufuoma became a household name for her role as Lillian Wrighton in the entertaining series “My Mum and I.”