Not only has she stepped totally away from her sister’s shadow, she has also been able to create something for herself and by herself. Beautiful and bubbly Laura Ikeji a fashion blogger and entrepreneur is a year older today. She is no doubt one of the few youths that are creating something for themselves in Nigeria currently.
Recently married Laura is a year older today and to celebrate her, we have decided to share 5 things you can learn from her. Take a look
1. She is a hard worker: Being a sister of famous blogger Linda Ikeji one would think Laura would rather sit back relax and enjoy her sister’s money however, this lady didn’t do that. She broke from that norm and decided to creat something for herself and today, she owns her own fashion store.
2. She has great sense of humor: If you are looking for a happy soul then Laura has one. She never has a dull moment, never let things weigh or get to her. She’s got plenty of smiles to spare and her positive attitude has garnered her lots of fans.
3. She has no time for haters: Laura no time for no hater. She would rather dance it out and make funny videos just to put a smile on their sad faces.
4. Her Fashion sense is LIT : Laura’s fashion game is hundred. From her denim style, midi style, her maxi gowns to her yeezy tops and more.This passion for fashion led into blogging and she was awarded the blogger of the year award.
5. She is a Go-getter: It is one thing to be popular or hard working but it is another thing entirely to have goals and be willing to pursue the goals. Laura is a go-getter.