Lilian Esoro is a Nigerian actress is celebrating yet another year today. The beautiful actress and mother of one is no doubt one of the known faces taking over our screens for a while now and her talent, skills and passion propels her into greatness. To celebrate with her, we will be sharing with you 5 things you probably might not know about Lilian Esoro.
1. Lilian Esoro is an event planner, and also the CEO of Goldie Locks hair salon situated in the capital city of Abuja Nigeria.
2. The Imo State-born beauty is the youngest in a family of seven, married to Tripple MG’s CEO Ubi Franklin and they have a son named Jayden
3. She started off her acting career in 2006 with “Extended Family” and since then she has starred in a couple of soap operas like CLINIC MATTERS a popular family sitcom where she plays the role of Nurse Abigail, a role that shot her into the limelight, a stage play titled ‘Ayetu’, ‘I voted now’, and ‘Strive’
4. Esoro is also a young stars ambassador, she is the brand ambassador of Dunes, Abuja and House of Lunnete Ambassador
5. She is also an hairstylist who knows her onions