Nkiru Sylvanus (born in Osisioma, Aba) is a sultry African actress. As for her basic education, Ohabiam Primary School and Ohabiam Secondary School in Aba can be mentioned.
During the studying at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology Nkiru was specialized in Mass Communication. According to the actress, the income for the first movie was less than 5$. In 2000 Nkiru became famous for the role in the movie “Cry For Help”.
To celebrate her birthday, here are 5 things you probably didn’t know about Nkiru
1. In 2012, the actress and Kenneth Okolie were kidnapped while on set of a movie.
2. Nkiru Sylvanus who was absent from the Nigerian entertainment scene, made a comeback in 2014 with the movie ” The Voice.”
3. The actress graduated from Enugu State University of Science and Technology, where she studied Mass Communication.
4. Syvanus is a native of Osisioma in Abia State University.
5. In July 2011, the actress was appointed the Special Assistant on Lagos Matters by Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha.