Award-winning Nollywood actress Mary Lazarus, is plus one today and to celebrate with her we present to you 7 things you probably never knew about the talented beautiful actress.
1. She gave up her white-collar job a couple of years back to pursue a career in modelling and acting. She started acting in 2009 after Gbenro Ajibade introduced her to the director of “Waiting Years”. Since then, she has starred in several productions including “Blackberry Babes”, “Tinsel”, “Super Story”, “Shadows”, “Married But Living Single” and “Okafor’s Law”.
2. Lazarus is from Abia State in south eastern Nigeria, born on May 5th and She studied Geography at the University of Ibadan.
3. She recently shared her most challenging acting role was on “Losing Control” where she had to play the character of a man.
4. She has a twin brother named Joseph.
5. Her role models are Joke Silva and Omotola Jalade.
6. She is hooked on weaves. This follows her love for shoes, handbags and jewellery.
7. She has starred in several TV commercials including adverts for MTN and Airtel.