Nollywood actress Eucharia has blessed our screens for a long time and there is no denying that she did use her time well. The talented actress is popular for movies like “Glamour Girls,” “Died Wretched,” “The Kingdom,” “Abuja Connection” among others. Today, as she clocks plus one here are 7 things every fan should know about actress.
2.She also holds a Bachelor of Arts award in English Language from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
3. The talented actress who is also popular for her proper diction, came into limelight for her role in the 1994 hit movie “Glamour Girls.”
4. Anunobi was married to Charles Ekwu, and has a child named Joshua with him.
5. In 2015, the actress joined M-Net hit series “Tinsel” as Claudia Ojeme, wife of Japheth Ojeme and mother to Jared.
6. In an interview in 2008 the actress revealed that she gave her life to Christ on March 17, 1997.
7. In 2012, the actress was ordained a pastor at Fresh Oil Ministry International, Egbeda, Lagos.