Mary Remmy Njoku is a Nollywood actress and producer who is popular for “Blackberry Babes,” “Bloodline,” “Brave,” “Husbands of Lagos” among others. Today, March 20, was the nollywood actress’ birthday, and to celebrate her, here are seven things every fan of actress should know.
1. The actress grew up in Mile 2 Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos, and attended Amuwo Odofin High School and Navy Town Secondary School, Lagos. She also has a diploma in Computer Science.
2. Mary Remmy made her acting debut in the movie “Home Sickness,” which featured her alongside Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha. She became a household name after starring in the movie “Blackberry Babes.”
3. The actress is married Jason Njoku (iRoko TV CEO). The got married in Festac, Lagos on 18 August 2012
4. In May 2013, Mary Remmy-Njoku, her husband and Bastian Gotter launched SPARK; a $2m company to support aspiring Nigerian tech and Internet entrepreneurs.
5. The actress and husband welcomed their second child Nwakaego Njoku in August 2015. They welcomed their first son, Jason Obinna Njoku, on July 30, 2013.
6. She recently launched her channel ROK TV on a UK Cable network SKY and on DSTV
7. She is a talented and hardworking actress who is in a league of her own