Nigerian On-Air Personality Lolo popularly known for her hit character on hit TV series Jenifa’s Diary as Adaku is a year older today. To celebrate her, we will be sharing with you 5 things you probably might not know about the beautiful and funny actress;
1. Lola/Adaku’s real name is Omotunde Adebowale-David. Many believe that she is Igbo due to her accent and how well she portrayed the role of an Igbo woman in Jenifa’s Diary
2. She is a graduate of Law from the Lagos State University, trained as a lawyer and practiced for 3 years before she switched careers as she had a natural flair and love for communication.
3. She has been on radio for close to 10 years. She trained at the Federal Radio Corporation, where she was immediately given Contract Employment with Radio Nigeria.
5. Lolo’s radio name was chosen for her by her listeners after she asked for suggestions on an alias during her radio show. After over 3000 suggestions, she opted for Lolo.
6. She does a stage comedy skit called Oga Madam Live on Stage which has been for three years.
7. She is a mother of four beautiful children.
8. She plays the role of Adaku on Jenifa’s Diary a comedy sitcom by Funke Akindele-Bello.
9.Lolo clocks the big 40 today 27th April, 2017.