Prayer is the raising up our hear and mind to God and everyone needs to say a prayer everyday especially as a Nigerian. Below are some prayer points we have drafted out for Nigerians daily use.
1. ‘May my destiny not escape me while I’m in Lagos traffic.’ Serious prayer, because Lagos people spend most of their lives in traffic.
2. ‘May the money in my account rise like puff puff.’ For those who have seen puff puff rise, you know this is a legit prayer.
3. ‘May NEPA take light when my enemies are looking for me.’ Since they always take the light, they should take it at a useful time.
4. ‘May God uplift me and take me on Angel wings out of the country.’ Angel o, aeroplane o, God should sha take us out of Nigeria.
5. ‘May God anoint me against every Yoruba demon.’
6. ‘Just like nobody can tell if agbalumo is sweet or not, may God not let my enemies know my plans.’
7. ‘May God disappoint my enemies like a Nigerian tailor.’
8. ‘Anybody who does not wish me well, May God delay their blessing like an Arik flight.’
9. ‘May I have more Goodluck like Jonathan.’
10. ‘May my life be filled with as many blessings as the orisirisi in efo riro.’