Nigerian mum will have be dramatic either we like it or not and that is why we probably love them. Yoruba mum always do too much and they are always extra when doing their drama. Check out the way a typical Nigerian mum would react when you tell her you have malaria.
1. The look on your face when you tell your Nigerian mum that you are sick and she be like…..’ah! you are strong in Jesus name’
2. When she suddenly thinks she is a doctor and she packs different colors of drugs to give you to take
3. When she can suddenly tell what is wrong with you by just touching your forehead or neck
4. When she starts warning you that because you are ill doesn’t mean you can’t do your chores as long as you can eat
5. When she automatically takes it that you are pregnant because you are vomiting
6. Then she starts asking for who is responsible and she starts to cry
7. This is her when she eventually finds out you are not pregnant