The weekend that was, was filled with several events ranging from the premiere of ‘The Wedding Party’ to ‘Bro Jekwu’, ‘Eloy Awards’ and Toke Makinwa’s Book Launch. It was a weekend filled with lots of glitz and glamor with several celebrities Dazzling their way on the red carpets. Here we bring our top 10 best-dressed celebrities over the weekend. PS: Beverly Naya was our best-dressed for the weekend but the other positions are in no particular order.
1. Beverly Naya: Beverly Naya no doubt has gotten herself the number 1 spot. The beautiful melanin popping actress turned heads in her white tube gown and she had the right amount of smile to dazzle us with not to forget her natural hair goals. Beverly is one of the casts of the movie ‘The Wedding Party’
2. Bolanle Olukanni: Bolanle, popularly known as Bolinto gave us a white flowy gown with a rare blend of floral red. With a mild makeup and hair, Bolanle Olukanni was stunning. She was a guest at the premiere of The Wedding Party.
3. Iyabo Ojo: Iyabo Ojo slayed in Toyin Lawani’s lacy dress. The mother and a fashionista rocked matching color of lipstick and shoe going with the dash of colored design on her elegant white. The hot mama rocked this to ELOY Awards and the premiere of Bro Jekwu both on the same night.
5. Lilian Afe: Black and red never looked so good. Ex-Big Brother Africa contestant, Lilian Afe was all shades of fabulous in this elegant black with a flash of red for the ELOY Awards.
6. Toke Makinwa: Toke was the star of her won very night. The Youtube star turned author launched her first book ‘On Becoming’ Saturday night and she was looking like a bag of money. With a high slit gown, Toke looked like a fashion goddess.
7. Annie Idibia: Annie Idibia was everything and more in this fabulous dress. Her sandal and purse had her melanin popping to another level. She was outstandingly pretty for the book launch of Toke Makinwa.
8. Mercy Aigbe: When does she ever not slay? Rocking a dress from her line, ‘Mag Divas’ Mercy Aigbe is not doubt, one of the most fashionable actresses in the Industry. Her black gown brought out all her curves in the right places and the high slit, talk about an icing on the cake. She walked the red carpet of Bro Jekwu like a queen that she is.
9. Omoni Oboli: Omoni is known to never over doing anything. With the right amount of everything, Omoni is one of the most beautiful celebrities we have. Reworking her Mai Atafo’s gown, the beautiful actress served sauce at the premiere of ‘The Wedding Party’.
10. Lilian Esoro: Too much hotness in one photo! Lilian Esoro rocked one of the fabulous dresses at the ELOY Awards. Dazzling all the way, the mother of one took on the red carpet in style.