The president’s wife stems from strong roots as her grandfather was Nigeria’s first minister of defence.
She got married to President Muhammadu Buhari who already had five children from a previous marriage in 1989. Aisha Buhari is known to Nigerians as the wife of the president, a cosmetologist, a beauty therapist and and an author.
These photos proves that she has got some fashion sense and class:
1. Her Ferragamo multi coloured zigzag cape
2. The first lady in a monochrome jacket accessorised with a Black Hermes Birkin bag
3. The Cartier Baignoire Folle 18-Carat White Gold Diamond watch she wore for her official portrait
4. The elegantly blue hue she wore for her daughter’s graduation
5. The classy Coco Chanel neck scarf
6. Mrs Buhari with an expensive diamond and steel watch by Chopard.