Just as Nigerians don’t joke with their Jollof rice they also don’t joke with weddings because that is where the Jollof rice is served. Most times we go to weddings we aren’t invited to or where we don’t even know the couple just to get a feel of the rice or show off or recent wears.
Weddings is one of the places we get to show off our fashion sense and most times we meet our future partner there. However, we find couples releasing pre-wedding pictures before the wedding which most times makes want to attend the wedding even more.
What is a pre-wedding shoot?
According to Pixel Photographer: “A pre-wedding shoot is when the soon to be newlyweds head out with their photographer to a location of their choice to capture some romantic images talk about the wedding day”.
Why is a pre-wedding shoot such a good idea?
Firstly it helps the photographer really get to know the couple that have intrusted him or her to capture their day. Having been given this big responsibility the photographer feel he/she owe it to my couples to do everything they can to ensure that on the day he/she am not adding to their anxiety, so the best way to help them relax is by showing them exactly what to expect before the big day and this is where the pre-wedding photo shoot really proves to be so valuable.
It also gives the photographer a little insight as to how a couple will react in front of the camera, are they shy, do they feel uncomfortable when put in an intimate situation etc. These are all things that the photographer like to find out before the wedding day; giving the opportunity beforehand to figure out what techniques will work best for each particular couple.
Most times you constantly hear brides say “I hate having my picture taken” or “I’m not very photogenic.” Some brides may even be worried about how a certain skin condition or facial scar may turn out in the photos and a pre-wedding photo shoot gives the photogrpaher the chance before hand to take any misconceptions they may have about themselves and put their mind at ease by presenting them with a set of stunning photographs.
That been said and explained below are some pre-wedding pictures will give you chills:
1. This one that gives a new definition to Falz’s Soldier
2. To this mugshot ‘save the date’ picture
3. And this one telling us she accepted his proposal in a very cute way
4. Because love is so beautiful and Patoranking may get royalties for you using lyrics to his song
5. This one that shows how amazing the city is
6. Love in black and white at an art gallery
7. Something just classy and simple about this one
8. And they lived happily ever after
11. Matching football jerseys are cute too
12. Private properties and others
13. Lights, Camera, Roll it and Action!
14. Even the Indians have nothing on us
15. Shit happens
19. Let me be yours
20. They recreated Friends