Blossom Chukwujekwu is a Nigerian actor, who made his professional acting debut in 2009. In 2015 he won the Best Supporting Actor Award at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
Ever since he graced our screens, we have loved him and we still do. He remains people’s man not for just anything but for his talent, passion and hard work. Here is why we love him
1. He takes on a role and makes it look like it is a piece of cake because he just finds a way to kill it
2. That time he played a woman beater in knocking on heaven’s door that got us worried but we know he was just killing his role as usual
3. The time he played Kelani in Flower Girl and he dazzled us with his charms and sauce
4. Just because he is Team Jesus and Team pepper Dem Gang all at once
5. Because he his a darling husband who never fails to support his wife or her brand
6. That time Blossom stole Adesua’s heart while her husband was on the sick bed in Falling. He stole ours too
7. Just because he is making us look forward to Okafor’s Law by Omoni Oboli
8. Because he is assuming the role of a Terminator in the movie and we are so stoked by it.
9. Because he is an amazing gentleman
10. Because he is Blossom Chukwujekwu and no one else.